Friday, August 3, 2012

China Glaze Happy Go Lucky swatches & review + NOTD

Hello everybody!

China Glaze Happy Go Lucky from Up & Away Collection is a bright creme that is opaque in 2 coats. The formula of this one is quite thick, so you need to be careful at the cuticle area unless you want to end up with nasty bald spots :)


This polish is a blast of sunshine! I've worn it twice in the past month, and it's become my go-to polish if i feel upset and need to cheer myself up. 


I used a coat of Nail Tek Foindation II, 2 coats of Happy Go Lucky and a coat of INM Out The door for this mani.

The next day this polish made the perfect base for some geometrical manicure :)




Ugh, the colors look washed out again, i don't know what to do with that :( Anyway, the orange is Skinfood or006 and the dark blue one (yes, it's dark blue, not black like it appears in the pictures %)) is Nubar Dark Wash Jeans. The manicure lasted 3 days on me before i grew tired of it and took it off - something that never happens with me, i change nail polish because it has chipped off (and because i need to swatch many other for my blog :D), not because i'm tired of it!

4 comments:

  1. I have nominated your for the Versatile Blog Award, check out my post here for directions.

    http://nailpolishcreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just back from Malta and only noticed your comment now (didn't get any notif ;_;), i'm so sorry for the late reply!

      Thanks for nominating me, it came out totally unexpected :) i'll be sure to continue the chain asap :3

      Delete
  2. Really pretty colour, and I love the geometrical mani!

    ReplyDelete