Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Blues: Layla Metallic Sky

Hey everyone!
Всем привет!

So I should have returned to blogging nearly a week ago, just as I passed all exams, but just as I started putting together a post my wifi software went crazy, and for some reason the wifi adapter shut down. Under no circumstances would my poor laptop turn back on, and it took me a week to finally figure out where I could switch it on manually, still I'm not skipping this week's Monday Blues and I'd thought I'd have to. 
Я должна была вернуться еще неделю назад, как только сдала все экзамены, но только я начала писать пост, как решил вырубиться вай-фай приемник на моем ноутбуке, и обратно включаться он никак не желал. Неделю спустя я нашла, как его включить вручную, и вот я, наконец, здесь, и даже не пропускаю Monday Blues этой недели, хотя думала, что опять придется. 

The blue polish of the week is Layla Metallic Sky, a medium (pre-magnet) to dark ocean blue metallic magnetic polish. I know probably everyone have already played with them and have had enough of them, but I'm always late to the party, aren't I? The diagonal lines pattern has always been my favorite and that's what I went for in my mani (lucky me that that's the default magnet you get on top of Layla magnetic polish). Layla probably has one of the strongest magnetic effect, so I didn't have much problem with the pattern to show up, but what was a pain in the ass is to get the tilt degree of the lines even on all of my fingers. The polish is opaque in 1 coat (some of my nails ), but the drying power is less than average, also I forgot that top coat smudges the magnetic effect, which resulted into those streaks visible on the photos. 
Синий этой недели - Layla Metallic Sky, в "домагнитном" состоянии - средний, после магнита - темно-синий магнитный металлик. С магнитными лаками, по-моему, наигрались уже все, ну а я, как всегда, медленный газ :) Из всего многообразия узоров больше всего мне всегда нравились простые прямые линии, расположенные под углом, стандартный магнит Layla именно такой. Магнитный эффект у Layla, как пишут, один из самых сильных, так что проблем с перенесением узора на ногти были, гораздо сложнее было расположить магнит с одинаковым наклоном над всеми ногтями. Лак плотный, одного слоя хватает для идеального покрытия, но вот большой скоростью высыхания он не отличается, а я забыла, что топ имеет гадкое свойство смазывать магнитный узор, что и вылилось в продольные полосы, которые видны и на фото. 







12 comments:

  1. я еще не наигралась, у меня ни одного магнитного)))
    цвет крутой, очень насыщенный)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Хех, ну это не проблема сейчас, вроде, их только ленивый не выпустил)
    мерси!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna @ Treasure ChestJuly 2, 2013 at 12:32 AM

    Still need to try metallic polishes and this one looks like the perfect one to start with. Gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень крутой цвет, впервые с таким любопытством смотрю на магнитный лак =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool! You make me wanna pull out my magnets and play. I loved this trend and I'm sad it went away so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the effect is awesome! I loved the magnet nail polishes when they first came out, but i forgot them. I should go look them in my nail polish pile :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Layla, насколько я знаю, одними из лучших считаются, и у них сильный магнит - этим далеко не все могут похвастаться)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do that :D I don't care about trends, just wear what I like. Plus, Dior've announced a magnetic polish for this Fall's collection, so I can really see the trend coming back this autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks and by all means, do that!) Plus, Dior've announced a magnetic polish for this Fall's collection, so I can really see the trend coming back this autumn.

    ReplyDelete